WalangMakamFBmode: SAKRISTAN Part 1

Pages

Search

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

SAKRISTAN Part 1


When I was a kid, I’m really fascinated with the priest especially during masses. I don’t know why??? Maybe because they are neat… hmmm… I can say well-groomed…
As I grow older, I looked deep in me why I was fond with them, then I realized that they are INTELLIGENT (of course not all hehehe)… on the way they say their homily it is well explained so that the lay people can under the message of the GOSPEL.
dog & rabbit
mabuti na lang after how many years nasa tita ko pa ang stuff toys hehehe
I was really amazed because they know how to connect things inorder to deliver the message (kudos for the priests)… There was a point in my life that I imitated the priest and my mass goer were the stuff toys of my “tita” hehehe and my playmates… (mga loyal kong parishioners hehehe)… a child’s role playing…
“Bibili pa ako ng candy na mukhang hostya pero color brown (nakalimutan ko ang name) tapos un ang ipamimigay ko sa mga mass goer ko at minsan pati sa mga kasama ko sa bahay hehehe… at mag-pipitpit ako ng tinapay bibilugin ko un ang para sa kin kasi ako ang pari hehehe…”
By that time. I said to myself that being a priest is not bad because I’m enjoying it…

No comments:

Post a Comment